Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mark Driscoll repents in humility

Repost from November 9, 2007


Thomas Aquinas.Image via Wikipedia
I am now officially becoming one of the Mark Driscoll bloggers, but at least it's not against him. It's all for him, but most of all, all for God. This week's message from Philippians was one of the best messages I have listened to from him yet. Totally pointed to God. I've seen many criticisms that Driscoll is not humble and he's too proud, etc., etc., etc. This week, he got rid of all those notions. He is truly someone who is now pursuing humility as he would say and C. J. Mahaney would say. To see what I'm talking about, view the following video.


I look even more forward to his future sermons. Thank you Mark for sharing.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful. I reserve the right to edit and/or delete comments I find violating these rules.