|English: A Muslim raises his hands in Takbir, marking the beginning of his prayers (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
1. The brothers accused in the bombing are from the country of Chechnya, a former soviet region better known for attempts at trying to put out the Muslim population there in ethnic cleansings. These brothers are Muslims, but keep in mind, that this is more of an ethnic faith, rather than a practicing faith. Much like you have people who are Catholics in South America, Christians in America, or Jews in Russia.
2. Chechnya Muslims are not known for having any particular terrorist group ties.
3. These brothers have been here long before they would have had terrorist ties and were legal residents of the U.S.
4. This bombing did not follow any particular Islamic terrorist convention. There was no blowing one's self up at the bombing, no shouting "Allahu Akbar," and no shaving of one's body hair.
5. People lost their lives and limbs in this bombing. Let's show some respect to them and not go off the deep end in trying to prove that Muslims are evil because the bombing suspects are Muslim. Remember the OKC bombing, and the Atlanta Olympics bombing were done by "Christians."
6. In fact, this bombing has all the stylings of the Atlanta Olympics bombing.
In watching the news reports and reading the blogs, let's not jump to conclusions or be fearful, until all the facts are out. People like Robert Spencer are loving the fact that these guys were "Muslims" simply because it "proves" his point. I think the 19 year old kid is probably scared and confused and most likely talked into this by his brother, for whatever reason his brother wanted to pull this off. We should look at this through the eyes of Christ and have compassion on both the people of Boston and on this bombing suspect. The people standing in the streets shouting "USA" are no better than the Muslims shouting in the street when an attack happens to us. We need to be praying and showing Christ's compassion during times like these.