I receive any number of free books each month that I request. I have to review them and post my reviews both on this blog and on a site such as Amazon.com. I wanted to share these sites with you.
- Multnomah has a Blogging for Books program. I've received both Randy Alcorn and John Piper books through this program. You can only request one book at a time, as with most of these programs. They also have a system where you can earn free gift cards and items based on your blogger ratings. Visit Blogging for Books and sign up.
- Thomas Nelson has a program called Booksneeze. I've been able to read a biographies about Albert Pujols and J. R. R. Tolkien, and recently requested the latest Stephen R. Lawhead (my favorite living author) novel. Sign up at Booksneeze.com.
- LibraryThing is a site similar to Goodreads in which you can list the books you own and are currently reading. They have a free and premium version. They also have a group where you can request books that you would like to review in a lottery style. You don't have to review these books, but it is recommended. You don't have to be a blogger, even. You can sign up for Librarything.com and here is the Early Reviewer List.
- Finally, we have Goodreads. I don't really use this site as much as I probably should, but they do have a free books group. If you're on Goodreads, you can visit the group here. Sign up for Goodreads. You can use your Facebook/Twitter accounts to sign up.
Enjoy receiving free books.
- What to Read Next: Goodreads Recommendations Can Help (kimwoodbridge.com)
- book blogger hop ♡ - week 24 (witchoftheatregoing.wordpress.com)
- How to Write a Review on LibraryThing (alchemyofscrawl.wordpress.com)
- Get Free Books! (paulstohler.com)