Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Beginnings

I have not posted anything to this blog for a long time. In fact, I've been fairly silent over the past year and a half on social media. There are a number of reasons for this, the main being the busyness of life. However, today begins a new chapter in our lives as I begin several new ventures.

The first venture being that I will be working from home as a web developer and programmer. This opens up a lot of opportunities to spend more time with my family and develop myself further as a programmer. We're excited to see where this takes us. It'll be difficult at first, I believe, but with God's grace, I believe we can set a schedule that work for all of us.

The second venture is that I have taken on an adjunct faculty position at Columbia International University, my alma mater for Seminary. I graduated from there with a M.A. nearly 8 years ago, and am now returning to teach their Web Design and Development course in the School of Communications. I have been both student and staff (as a web developer) at CIU and will now be a part-time faculty member.

These are exciting times for me and my family. As for this blog, I hope to be writing more and seeing where God takes this. I have had plans for this blog for a while, but have not had the time to implement them. May God take this where He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful. I reserve the right to edit and/or delete comments I find violating these rules.