Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Puritan Library Resource

I want to point you to an amazing resource page I have found from Monergism. It's called the Puritan Library. On it, they have made available lots of free pdfs, mobis, epubs, and html pages of books by puritan authors. You will find Richard Sibbes, Jonathan Edwards, John Owen, Thomas Watson, Thomas Brooks, and many others. You are supposed to be able to get the epubs to be able to show up in iBooks on iPod/iPhone/iPad by dragging into iTunes, but for some reason it's not working for me. Let me know if it works for you. I have yet to get mobis to show up in Kindle for iPod unless they are ones that get synced. Oh yeah, here's the link: The Puritan Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful. I reserve the right to edit and/or delete comments I find violating these rules.