Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

War for American hearts and minds rages over Islam - US news - Life - msnbc.com

I saw this piece today and wanted my readers to be aware of it. It basically highlights those who are most vocal about speaking against Islam and the "Jihadists" of Islam, such as Robert Spencer, Daniel Pipes, Walid Shoebat, and Raymond Ibrahim. It then highlights the Counsel on American and Islamic Relations (C.A.I.R.) and the opposition that the previously mentioned people give to it. The article is hardly balanced in that it really seeks to villainize any who speak against Islam, not that I really pay much attention to those I mentioned, as they are the over-the-top opposition to Islam. It makes C.A.I.R. out to be a victim, even though they have their own faults. Where are the in-betweens? I'll give you a few: Nabeel Jabbour, Mosab Hassan Yousef, Warren Larson, Carl Medearis. Give these guys a listen. They'll tell you how to love your neighbor as Jesus told us to.

War for American hearts and minds rages over Islam - US news - Life - msnbc.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful. I reserve the right to edit and/or delete comments I find violating these rules.